Rules for the library
The crisis unit decided to enact the following rules until further notice:
last update: May 23, 2020
The Max Planck Stuttgart campus library will remain closed for external visitors until further notice.
Only individuals with a "Max-Planck-Institute Stuttgart" identification card have permission to use the library under the following restrictions:
- Before entering the library, you must wash your hands using the methods recommended by the health authorities.
- You must wear simple mouth and nose protection (an everyday mask) inside the library.
- You must stay at least 1.5 meters away from other people at all locations in the library.
- Only one person may sit at each marked table; moving chairs between tables is not allowed.
- Bring as few of your own documents and work tools as possible.
- Daily newspapers and magazines are not available due to hygienic reasons.
- After leaving the library, you must wash your hands using the methods recommended by the health authorities.